“5-Star Hotel Clean” is Guaranteed!
Our 27+ years of experience cleaning 5-star hotels is what sets us apart from most cleaning companies. The discipline and attention to detail in these methods is unparalleled. They are part of our culture and the training program for Tremendous Maid professionals. Not only do we promise 5-Star results, we GUARANTEE them. For a free quote, call 617-553-1393.
Get Started in 3 Easy Steps:
Complete the quote request form (right) and we’ll email a quote within 24 hours (usually less). In a hurry? Call us direct at (617) 553-1393.
We will send an email confirmation with the reservation details. All you have to do is reply “Agree” to confirm the cleaning.
Your cleaners will arrive on-time and complete the job to your satisfaction. Payment is due upon completion. Check, cash, credit, and PayPal are accepted.
Our current residential cleaning rate is $120 with 3 maids per hour. Once we receive your quote request, we will contact you with an accurate quote.
Residential Cleaning Services:
- One Time Deep Cleanings
- Move Outs/Ins
- Weekly, Biweekly / Every 3 or 4 Weeks Regular Service
- Post-Construction Condo / House Cleanings
- Commercial Spaces (offices, medical practices, day cares, etc)
- Floor Scrubbing / Stripping & Waxing
- Carpet Cleaning
I love Tremendous Maid, and have referred several friends to them. They are reliable, easy to work with, and do a fantastic job cleaning my 3 bedroom Cape. I have used them for over a year, and their quality has been consistently high.
The owners are very easy to deal with, and make the experience very simple. I have had bad experiences in the past with other house cleaners (broken stuff, not cleaning the entire house well, etc.) but have not had the experience with Tremendous Maids.
Everyone is super nice here! They do an amazing job cleaning. I was selling my condo and wanted a deep clean before anybody came to look at the place. They did such a good job that I sold the condo the first day it was on the market. The place sparkled. The last lady to leave walked backwards and mopped where she walked on the way out. Love it.
After our wedding, my wife and I had a ton of boxes in the house and we weren't feeling like going through the effort of getting rid of it all and then giving the house a full cleaning....so we hired someone to do it for us!
I found Tremendous Maid here on Yelp and picked them because of their reviews, which they lived up to. Andrea was very professional and prompt with our inquiry and she even called when her team was in the middle of cleaning to make sure everything was on schedule.
Her team did a solid job and our house looks like it did when we first moved in.
Would definitely recommend
WOW. We needed a next-day, emergency clean of our investment property and Tremendous Maid came through. Nisaury, who handles the office, was very efficient & responsive, calling back within an hour of my query to schedule me & then also calling the day of the appt to let me know the maids were on their way.
Vicky and Maria were wonderful. I couldn't believe how much they were able to accomplish in just a few hours, especially considering we had construction dust *everywhere.* Our back stairs hadn't been mopped in 3 years or more, and now they look like new. The house literally sparkles!
We will definitely call them again, as this is the best experience I've ever had with a cleaning service
"I cannot put into words what a great service Tremendous Maid does...I would have given more than (5) stars if Yelp allowed it."
- Awarded 2013 Best House Cleaners by Boston Magazine
- Cited by Governor Patrick for Immigrant Entrepreneur Month
- Awarded Small Business of the Year from the City of Boston
Proud Members, Affiliates, Certifications:
- Press: Financial Education is Good Business – Featured on People’s United Bank Website
- Yelp Review – Maids Do Not Speak English
- Is it Time to Check Out a Residential Cleaning Service?
- What You Should Expect From a Residential Cleaning Service
- Vacuum Cleaning Tips & Tricks
- English Speaking Maids?
- Does Your New Apartment Have Leftover Dirt & Germs?
- Going green: How to live an earth friendly life (Featured in New England Real Estate Journal)
- Yelp Reviews, My Obsession:
- Renting Out Your Investment Property?